" Song of Maps and Measure "
Paridhi 2019 presents "Track O Treasure",a civil event.
If solving tricky yet easy sums in a minute is your hobby then come and join us in Paridhi 2019 and be a part of track-o-treasure.All you need is a measuring tape and a mobile compass that will be provided. Just come and play to discover what's hidden for you at the end
70 Per Team
1. Each team will be provided with a mobile compass and a measuring tape. Any other measuring instruments will NOT be allowed in the event.
2. Participants/Teams have to bring their own calculators/cellphones for calculations related to measurement or solving numerical questions.
3. Different paths/routes will be allotted to different teams that are to be followed in order to reach their respective finishing points.
4. There will be certain number of “station points” for each path. The distance and bearing (ANGLE) of the next station point will be disclosed by solving riddles/numerical given at that station point.
5. Hints will be provided after a certain period of time. If the teams are unable to solve the riddle at a given station point at the cost of a particular time penalty as decided by the coordinator (fixed for every team).
6. The team reaching the finishing point in the least time will be declared as winner.
Scoring will be available on D-Day.
Arunava Sengupta : 8340583728
Ankita Singh : +91 8620940436
Debodyuti Sengupta: +91 9432330459