" Takes Both Sides to Build One… "
Paridhi 2019 presents "Setu Bandhan",a civil event.
80 Per Team
1. The minimum span of the bridge must be 50cm, the minimum width(internal) is 5cm and the vertical height must be a minimal of half of the Popsicle stick.
2. 200 Popsicle sticks & 2 cups glue will be provided. Threads and clips can also be used; participants can bring it if required.
(WHICH HAS TO BE REMOVED AT THE TIME TIME OF LOAD TESTING)
3. Only truss bridge and Under-arch Bridge is allowed.
4. The participants will be given 3 hours for construction, 1 hour for decoration and after that load testing will be done (Colours and brushes sould be brought by the participants). Prior to the load testing, viva will be taken by the teachers.
5. Final result will be calculated on load testing, efficiency, viva and aesthetics.
6. Participants must not bring any extra items. If found, participants will be disqualified. Decision of the co-ordinator will be final.
Results will be available on D-Day.
Arunava Sengupta : 8340583728
Ankita Singh : +91 8620940436
Shivam Ghosh : +91 9874315358