" Song of Maps and Measure "
Paridhi 2018 presents “Track O Tresure”,a civil event.
70 Per Team
Each team will be provided with a mobile compass and a measuring tape. Any other measuring instruments will NOT be allowed in the event.
2. Participants/Teams have to bring their own calculators/cellphones for calculations related to measurement or solving numerical questions.
3. Different paths/routes will be allotted to different teams that are to be followed in order to reach their respective finishing points.
4. There will be certain number of “station points” for each path. The distance and bearing (ANGLE) of the next station point will be disclosed by solving riddles/numerical given at that station point.
5. Hints will be provided after a certain period of time. If the teams are unable to solve the riddle at a given station point by the cost of a particular time penalty as decided by the coordinator (fixed for every team).
6. The team reaching the finishing point in the least time will be declared as winner.
Scoring will be available on the arena on D-Day
Arunava Sengupta: 7687954101
Ankita Singh : 8620940436